The Never Ending World of the Cliche



Writing blogs can be lots of fun, pure and simple.  You have freedom to write anything you want at a drop of a hat! 

Some people write about things that are close to their heart, whilst others will offer their opinions about certain matters by putting their own spin on it.  Then there are others who will go full circle and write blogs as if it's their own diary, their personal space in time.  

As for me, I don't want to re-invent the wheel every time I write a blog.  I just let my mind go with the flow and see what comes up, or I should say, what is transcribed via the laptop! When you are on a roll, blog speaking, you need to make hay while the sun shines, and let the creative juices flow.  That way you will always reach your goal of writing the best blog of all time! Well I can dream about that, at least.

At times you feel like a kid in a lolly shop, as the words flow fluently from your fingers, and what you write actually makes sense to yourself and the average man in the street. Thinking of a grand plan for a blog means that, at times, you need to think outside the square.  This is when it gets exciting and it whets your appetite to reach for the stars from a writing perspective.  Then, with a full head of steam, you create a masterpiece of epic proportions.

I don't believe in let sleeping dogs lie. I believe that you need to keep things fresh and try out different ways of doing the obvious.  As they say, clothes make a man and a great blog makes a true blogger.  At times if I think the blog is not evolving into how I want it to, then I put it on ice for a while and come back to it at a later stage.  That way, I always finish what I started.

When I started blogging, what now seems like a million years ago, I never thought it would have reached the level it has.  I always take it one blog at a time.  That way I can take stock of things in my own way.

Never in a million years did I think I would write 15 blogs, let alone 150!  However, I am sure with my get up and go attitude then my blogs will go from strength to strength.  So, for all you readers out there don't wait with baited breath but come back to my blog site for the latest and greatest blogs in the universe - or my fractured mind at least!

NB: If you can work out how many cliché’s I used in this blog then you are a better man (or woman) than I!













Comments

moodyblue2 said…
I avoid cliches like the plague. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Back in 5 Minutes

1,000 hits and more to come!

Stalking by Bluetooth